Free School Supplies

School supplies for my children this year were free! What I did was sign up for Office Depot's rebate program which gives you money back in the form of a Office Depot Gift card when you make purchases at their stores. I watched for rebates on their software and supplies during the year and purchased items that were free after rebate. So I ended up getting the software and items free after rebate and also got money back in the form of a gift card for the purchases I made. (I believe the money back is 5% on what you buy when you sign up for their plan which is free). I used the gift card (which totaled $30) for my children's school supplies. A win for all!

By Deb

I save all the pens, pencils, rulers etc. that business give out at job fairs, expos or just to advertise. Then I don't have to buy those items for school.

Photo of a back pack, colored pencils, paper and other school supplies.
Saving Money on School Supplies
Parenting School ShoppingJuly 29, 2004
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
School Supplies
Organizing School Supplies
A backpack full of school supplies.
Finding Help Getting School Clothing and Supplies
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:30:47 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.