Tuna Tetrazzini

• 4 oz. spaghetti, broken in 2 inch pieces
  • 1 can cream of celery, mushroom, or chicken soup
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 small cans tuna, drained
  • Ad
  • 3 oz. can of mushrooms, undrained (optional)
  • 1/3 cup onion, chopped
  • 8 oz. of cheese of your choice, shredded (save 1/2 cup of cheese for topping)
  • 1 can green beans, drained

Cook spaghetti, drain, and place in a mixing bowl. Stir in soup, milk, tuna, mushrooms, onion, cheese, and green beans. Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes. Top with 1/2 cup cheese and return to the oven until cheese melts.

By Anna

This caught my eye the day it appeared - I went home and made it that night. Quick and easy. Hubby loved it, kids hated the idea of the mushrooms, but picked them out. I actually used about 1/2 pound of pasta, and added an extra can of tuna and extra milk. I used an Italian blend of cheese, but I would have used sharp cheddar if I'd had it on hand, which I think would have kicked it up a notch - the Italian blend was a little milder, but it was very enjoyable. Thanks for a quick and easy meal!

Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesJanuary 13, 2005
Turkey Tetrazzini
Turkey Tetrazzini Recipes
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Tetrazzini Recipes
Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
Tetrazzini Recipes, Chicken Tetrazzini
Chicken Tetrazzini Recipes