Wim (German Shepherd) on the Couch

This is my 2 year old German Shepherd "Wim", holding down the couch. It's proof that a large dog can fit on the back of a sofa. He started doing this as a pup and never outgrew it!

Wim (German Shepherd)

By Gailsue from Danville, VT

How funny!!! Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for

sharing the funny picture. Big Baby is soo cute.

TOO SWEET !!! thought we were the only ones that let their furry family take over the furniture ! :-)

Awwww - isn't he cute! He thinks he's still just a baby - and I'm sure he really is your baby!

It must be true we are owned by our sweeties , we had big boxers and some people came over-in-laws, and started to order OUR DOGS Gracy & Solomen off the couch and i guess i was p-m-s-ing and i told them they were actually on THERE couch and i gave one of those so sweet smiles .iloved it and your baby is sooo comfortable treasure every day that you have him.time goes by to fast.

That is really adorable, wish I had a scanner/copier so I could download pics of my Shepherd/Husky female mix, Molly. Wim is really adorable

That's hilarious. And good for you Kellies-Gomez! I've always told people that my dogs live there & THEY are the guests. My dogs lie down wherever they want!

Photos Pets DogsNovember 23, 2005
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
🎄