Where Can I Buy Paint to Use in a Microwave?

I am looking for microwave paint to clean the black marks in the microwave. I have checked the local appliance store and they don't have it. Has any one ever heard of this?

By Myra from Slidell, LA

Sorry but there is no such thing as microwave paint because it is not at all safe to repaint the inside of a microwave and even manufacturers will tell you so. Simply replace the microwave. They are not that expensive anymore and your health is far more important than saving a few dollars.

There is a such thing and made special just for the cavity of a microwave. This is the website..

http://www.thri  pearl-off-white/

Search "paint to use in a microwave" and check out the Yahoo answers. There are 2 websites listed that have the paint, one uapinc and the other applianceaccessories.

I've never heard of this before, but I guess if you use the proper paint and apply it correctly, it will not be dangerous. I'll be darned.