Where Can I Buy Paint to Use in a Microwave?

I am looking for microwave paint to clean the black marks in the microwave. I have checked the local appliance store and they don't have it. Has any one ever heard of this?

By Myra from Slidell, LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sorry but there is no such thing as microwave paint because it is not at all safe to repaint the inside of a microwave and even manufacturers will tell you so. Simply replace the microwave. They are not that expensive anymore and your health is far more important than saving a few dollars.

There is a such thing and made special just for the cavity of a microwave. This is the website..

http://www.thri  pearl-off-white/

Search "paint to use in a microwave" and check out the Yahoo answers. There are 2 websites listed that have the paint, one uapinc and the other applianceaccessories.

I've never heard of this before, but I guess if you use the proper paint and apply it correctly, it will not be dangerous. I'll be darned.

Inside a Microwave
Repairing Paint Inside a Microwave
Home and Garden Repair Appliances MicrowaveApril 11, 2011
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 22, 2017 at 9:05:31 AM on 10.0.2.133 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.