Freezing Homemade Bread Dough

Can you freeze bread dough, and if so when?

By Shirley from Burstow

Shirley, yes I freeze my homemade bread dough. I make it in the bread machine, set on dough and when it is finished I take out and put in pans according to what I want, I make mostly rolls, so I freeze in cupcake pans then move over to freezer bags, that way I can take one or 12 out at a time to bake. You can also freeze in the bread pans, just would take longer to defrost for the 2nd rise. I then bake. I have a wonderful recipe from a cookbook in the 40's, that I make my yeast rolls from and it works very well in my breadmaker, if you are interested, I will post.

Gladys in Indiana

I am interested in the recipe...

Freezing Bread Dough
Freezing Bread Dough
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts BreadsMarch 19, 2011
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
Sliced banana bread on a cutting board.
Freezing Banana Bread
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 12:48:43 AM on 10.0.1.229 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.