Jojoba Oil for Make Up Remover

Use up you eye make up remover and moister creams, cleansers and then buy jojoba oil to replace all three. This is what I have done and I am now saving money buying a natural oil which I get at my health food Store. This jojoba oil has replaced my eye make up remover. Just moisten a cotton ball and gently remove eye make up.

You can extend you facial moisturizer by adding just a couple drops of jojoba oil to it, or as I am now doing the jojoba oil is now my moisturizer. I just put some on a cotton ball and put on each a.m. and p.m. For cleansing my face I put the jojoba oil on a cotton ball and wipe my face gently to remove all make up, then rinse with a damp wash cloth. This is the best product and it is all natural with out any chemicals. There is no reason to spend lots of hard earned cash on expensive facial products. I am very happy with the results.

Source: My daughter's dermatologist told us about jojoba oil.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

I use it from time to time also. But don't forget to use SPF along with your jojoba oil, you wouldn't want to undue the nice effects of the oil with sun damage.

P.S. If you have a Trader Joe's nearby, they sell it for a good price.

Baby oil, olive oil or any vegetable oil will also clean any and all makeup residue, resulting in soft, smooth skin. It's much less expensive than creams or lotions that are specifically made for this purpose and, even better, it's natural. Try it and see for yourself. I'm positive you'll be pleased with the results.

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips RemovalSeptember 29, 2009
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Homemade Varnish Remover, Up close photo of varnished wood.
Homemade Varnish Remover
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 9:08:22 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 973 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.