Mollie (Jack Russell/Keeshond/Border Collie)

Mollie is a 6-1/2 month old Jack Russell/Keeshond/Border Collie. Mollie is one of two doggies we have. I found her at a garage sale in September, she was sitting alone (and crying) in a small kennel with a sign over her that said "Free Puppies." She was the last one left in the litter, all others had been chosen. Even without seeing the other pups, I think I got the best in the litter! She's the most loving, playful, pup we've ever had and she keeps us laughing!

By Mary from Wilmington, IL

She's a cutie, and I love the ears!

Mollie is precious and appears to be so intelligent. She is so "alive" looking. I'll bet she keeps you hopping when she's ready to play. Sometimes things work just the way they're supposed to...She was there just waiting for you. I'm so glad you were able to take and keep her.

Thanks for sharing her with us, Mary. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 24, 2010
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Rough Collie
Rough Collie Breed Information and Photos
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos