Losing Weight After Having a Baby

I just had a baby and I know that breastfeeding will make me lose fat, but seriously I used to have abs and I don't have them now. I am so frustrated. I would like to know what can I drink or do in order to lose those extra pounds? I started my pregnancy at around 110lb and I finished it at 138lb. My baby is almost 4 months old and I'm now at 123lb, but my right weight is 110 pounds. I want to be back in shape. I'm drinking green tea; does it work?

By Maria from Canada

Answers

The Ab Radical sold by Edison nation on-line works well for the tummy. It has a back and neck support and folds to a 4in box. I use it and it does work, I can carry it on the plane when I fly and if I need to stretch or do crunches I can pull it out, lie on the floor and do up to 100 without any problem. I would recommend it to anyone. Great product.

March 24, 2011 Flag

I am 19 years old. I had a baby September 29th 2010. So from today he is almost 4 months. I have been getting depressed because I can't lose any weight. Before having my child I weighed 110, and I was happy. Now I weigh 155. It is too high and I can't shed a pound, please someone give me tips on how to lose the added weight or help me to be

that happy, confident person I used to be.

By JessiLinda
from Seattle, WA

Answers:

Losing Weight After Having a Baby

First off congrats on the little one! Second I have had the same problem and my son is 6 now. No need to be depressed or worry what a scale says because a having a baby changes so much in the mother's body it crazy. I had my obgyn check my thyroid and adrenal glands. Come to find out the problem was stress and trying to be super mom (the ex didn't help). I learned if I am healthy for myself and eat right and exercise I'd be happier and healthier for my son. I might not weigh what I did in high school, but I feel healthy. And that's all that matters is your health and happiness not what a scale says. (01/26/2011)

By honeybees

Losing Weight After Having a Baby

Weight loss is hard. If your weight is seriously hurting your happiness then I would suggest counting calories. Try going to caloriecount.com it's a helpful tool for keeping track of what you eat and making sure you're still nutritionally balanced. Also exercise just a little more. Walk just a little more when you have the opportunity. Sometimes it takes a while to see results, but don't let that discourage you.

Good luck! (01/26/2011)

By heather-harte

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Health & Beauty Weight LossMarch 24, 2011
Losing Weight
Losing Weight
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Diabetic Weight Loss
Diabetic Weight Loss Tips
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:07:43 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.