Planning a Surprise Sweet 16 Party

I need some ideas for a surprise sweet 16 party for my friend. I don't want to spend too much money and I've done some planning already. I really need ideas for food and stuff to do at the party. Thanks!

Tatpas are wonderful for a party... Or even just a bunch of appetizers. There's also the Tea Party Idea we did for my oldest daughter's 16th birthday.

We decorated with a lot of flowers, paper, silk, potted and fresh cut... added little two-bite-sized sandwiched of say... cream cheese and walnut with honey, butter and jam, etc, hot and iced tea, cookies and, of course Cake and Icecream.

Any combination of these would be good too.

Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMarch 11, 2008
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Planning a Surprise Party. People at a surprise party.
Planning a Surprise Party
Two young girls in masquerade masks at a party
Sweet 16 Masquerade Party Ideas
Party Balloons
Surprise 50th Birthday Party Ideas