Freshening Down Pillows

I kept the down pillows from my Mom and Dad's home, after they passed. I took them to the cleaners, who cleaned the feathers, and put them in new ticking of my choice of pattern. I now put them in the dryer on a hot setting for awhile to fluff and freshen. We love them. No allergy problems!

By jeanstreetr from Combined Locks, WI

August 31, 2010 Flag

A quick way to freshen pillows is to tumble dry them on low heat for 10 minutes. This removes dust and dander so your pillows stay non-allergenic.

To line-dry down pillows, hang them by one corner and put them in the shade, not in the sun. If you use a dryer then toss in a couple of tennis balls to fluff them.

By Roberta

A stack of soft fluffy down pillows.
Cleaning A Down Pillow
Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsAugust 31, 2010
Throw Pillows
Recovering Throw Pillows
A while down pillow.
Washing Down Pillows
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Microfiber Pillow
Cleaning Microfiber Pillows
🎉
🎄