Lacy (Chihuahua)

Lacy is a 4 year old Chihuahua. I got her from a breeder when she was only 6 weeks old.

She loves to run and play ball. She loves to roll over on her back and let you nuzzle her tummy, "getting sugar". She loves to play with her "Aunt Pam", she has her wrapped around her little finger!

Lacy only had one litter of puppies and I just could not do that to her again. A few months ago she brought her stuffed animals to bed and layed down in the position of nursing them! She is even holding up her little leg so not to mash them! She wants to become a mama again sooo bad but it is too late now as I have had her spayed. I could not bear to see her in so much pain during birth and she grieved her babies so bad when they left her.

By Faye from Pink Hill, North Carolina

Some dogs are so intelligent. Pretty imaginative--nursing her babies. I have a chihuahua/russell mix named Booger. He just loves to tear his stuffed toys apart. He's definitely not maternal.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Lacy is precious! I don't blame you for not wanting to put her thru that again - it's bad enough to go thru the birthing process without having your babies taken away from you! Thanks for sharing Lacy with us and God bless you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Lacy is beautiful. She reminds me of my Chihuahua mix, Allie.

You were very wise to have her spayed. There are so many unwanted animals in the world that need to be adopted. Thank you for sharing your little girl.

Reply Like this photo? Yes