Cleaning Knick Knacks

I use my dishwasher to clean all knick knacks that are safe in the dishwasher, also my stove burner covers, any other items that will be safely cleaned in my dishwasher. This saves a bundle of time.

By Mom from Lancaster, PA

I bought a nipple/lid holder for the dishwasher: the nipples sit on top (the lid) and the basket holds rings/lids/sippy cup tops. It was 3 bucks by Safety First. I used it with the heat dry to "sterilize" my bottles, and now I use it for little things I don't want to put in the silverware caddy. It is a lifesaver!

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousMarch 24, 2006
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning Mirrors
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
Dusting Delicate Items
Dusting Delicate Items
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 1:36:18 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.