Carrot Cake Recipe With Canned Carrots

I am looking for a carrot cake recipe that uses canned pureed carrots. I saw one but I lost it. I want to make it for someone that doesn't like carrot shreds in the cake. Please let me know if someone has the recipe! Many thanks!

Mary from Paris, OH

Best Answer

Everytime I make a carrot cake I use a box mix, and I add a small can of carrots. I mash them and add to cake mix. I also add the juice from a can of crushed pineapple instead of water, if its short I make it up with water. I put some of the pineapple in the cake mix also. I use the rest in the icing. My mom taught me this, she has done it since I can rememeber.

christi : thanks for this ! It sounds SO GOOD !

I will try it sometime !

Have quite a few cans of carrots and would greatly appreciate a good moist carrot cake recipe to use them up.

Bunny girl'''hehehe Maria