Lemon Lysol For Kitchen Cleaning

One of my "obsessions" that I'd like to share is my use of hot water and lemon Lysol. Daily, I fill my kitchen sink at the end of the day with hot water and about 1/2 cup of liquid lemon Lysol. I grab 2 rags, soak them in the hot Lysol, squeeze out the excess water and wipe!

I wipe down the following: counter tops, drawer knobs, door knobs, light switches, kitchen walls (and for extra workout, I do the main floor), fridge door handles, oven and dishwasher buttons, phone hand sets, anything that is touched daily. The results are amazing, walls really come clean so I hardly ever need to retouch the paint. And the lemon smell is so soothing.

I highly recommend this routine if not daily, weekly. Don't forget to rinse out the rags and repeat as you are wiping down your space. It truly only takes minutes once you get 2 rags in your hands and you work your way through a room. It gives me peace of mind as a mom that our home is clean and it's a great workout!

By Garrity from Ashburn, VA

House Cleaning Tips, A woman with cleaning supplies after cleaning her kitchen.
Kitchen Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenJuly 28, 2011
Lemon Oil
Cleaning With Lemon Oil
Bottle of lemon juice and a cut lemon
Cleaning With Lemon Juice
Lemon Squares on a plate with lemon slices.
Lemon Squares Recipes
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
🎉
🎄