Emma (Shepherd, Husky and Lab Mix)

Emma is 12 weeks old and is a Shepherd, Husky, Lab mix. In early October I received her. She was then 8 weeks old. She was my birthday present.

She loves to chase the cats. She is very spoiled! As you can see by the picture, even our 18 year old son is under her spell!

By Rebecca Calvo from Snohomish, WA

Emma is such a cutie and that is a great picture of her and your son.

Oh that picture is so precious! What a darling little puppy!

We had a dog that was 1/2 shepherd and 1/2 husky. She was an absolutely great pet. If yours grows up to be like her, you'll have one of the best pets of your life. She's adorable...

This is a great picture! What a nice memory for you to keep of your son and puppy. I had a chow/shepherd/husky mix from age 11 to 25. Her name was Tashawna Marie. She was the best dog I've ever had. See her page at

http://www.dogster.com/?197361.

Your dog is beautiful. My husband just gave me a shepard husky lab mix 2 weeks ago. her name is Chelsey. She is the best dog. We love her to death already. She goes everywhere with us. They are definately gorgeous dogs. Congrats on your pup

I have never seen a cuter puppy! (except for my dog who I had for 17 years) Just wondering where to look for the same type of mix. pure breads are easier to find, but I have always been in love with mixed breeds. please let me know!!!

just wondering if this kind of breed can be let off leash safely??? I know huskies are kind of sketchy this way so I'd appreciate your input.

hi!im 15 and i have a german shephard husky lab mixed dog to!his name is mojo and he turned 3 on january 15 he is an amazing dog,he gets along great with his friend a rottweiler called gwenaveir,they love to play cath thats furshure and congrats on you r doggie!he is amazing!

OOOOOOOO that is a cute pix i just got a black lab mix with husky and she is the cutest thing and she loves to play she is about the same age and im still house training her and she is very easy to do that well have fun with your puppy

I have a shepherd lab husky puppy that looks just like yours. I am curious what my puppy will look like when he gets bigger do you have any pictures of your dog now.

I had a shepherd husky lab mix and they are very cute. Mine full grown was 50 - 60 pounds.

That's what I have...except Bailey is now a strapping 100lb boy.

That puppy is soo cute. My lab/german shepard/shar-pei mix is expecting puppies with a Chow/Husky male. I am so excited.

I want to tell you that you have the most wonderful mix of dog ever. My Shepherd/Husky/Lab Girl recently passed away (last week)at 12 years old and she was the best dog I've ever had!

The children at the local park all loved her and came up to pet her and pull her tail -- even the tiny children. She was Golden color and weighed 94 pounds at age 12! Her name: Cleopatra, because she had kohl around her eyes --like Queen Cleopatra.

She was a very very good dog and always tried to please.

(Though she was the "Puppy from Hades" until she was about a year old...because she got into everything!) I heard about a very very rich gentleman who had the same breed mix as our dogs...and he loved his mixed breed so much that he investigated cloning...He knew that this mix is the BEST!

I am so missing my best friend "Cleo". When I saw the picture of your dog, it made me very happy! I walked Cleo nearly every day from 10 weeks on...that's why she lived such a long and happy life! She never got the hip problems that so many larger breeds have -- and she could put both of her legs forward toward her head (double-jointed?)

Enjoy your dog in good health! (yours and hers)

Thanks so much for having her on the Internet.

I have a Shepard and lab mix and I love him so much. His name is Jake and he looks like that a little. He is golden and have a black snout.

I had a german shepherd mix and she died 2 years ago. Me and my parents are looking to get a lab/shepherd mix, any advice, I could use it!

Hello,

This is a lovely picture, she is adorable. I have the exact same breed puppy as yours and his name is Thunder. He is 6 months old and hyper all the time :)

I'm hoping you could give me some feedback about something I'm planning to do. I want to get a kitten for my younger brother who is in love with cats and I was wondering if you would know how this breed of dogs would be around cats..?

Thanks :)

*cries*

You have a true blessing there. I had one just like it except it was a boy named Zeus (Booba). He died in January at the age of 15 1/2. They'll live a LONG time if you keep them healthy, he never bit anyone once, everyone missed him.

I hope you have much fun with your dog and tell her I said hi. ;)

Pets Pet PagesNovember 22, 2005
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
🎄