Keep Baby Wipes Handy in Your Car

I keep a container of baby wipes in the car for quick cleanups -- the dust that accumulates on the dash board, spilled juice, muddy puppy paws. Saves on time and stress (from constantly looking at a dirty car interior).

Marcia

When I used to 'commute' 1200km to work and back every 3 months I always carried a couple of soapy flannels, (face washers), in a plastic bag to pull out for a quick freshen up, to mop up spills or tidy up at the end of the journey. I then just threw them in the wash. I don't do it now as they would get little use on short trips and end up forgotten and smelly(!) but if you have kids its a cheap alternative to baby wipes. I may get some baby wipes now as this is a handy idea.

Also when i lived in tennessee i had mud splattered on the windshield while driving on a muddy road and the snow was melting. the wiperblades just smeared it and i took out a baby wipe and it cleared it right up by wiping off the mud. the wipers would go across it and it owuld dry making visibility 0.

Clean Car Interior
Keeping the Inside of Your Car Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning AutoMay 14, 2004
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes
Photo of a baby on changing table.
Making Homemade Baby Wipes
🎉
🎄