Permanent Marker on Elmo Projector

Is there any way to remove permanent marker which has bled through a piece of paper onto an Elmo projector base?

By Bea from Central, FL

The only thing I can think of is to try rubbing alchohol (which I suspect you have tried). I am chiming in to say you shouldl talk to them at the thrift shop. They should change the pens they use, if they are staining all the merchandise!

There's a product that I get at the dollar store called LA's Totally Awesome that will take it off. It will even take permanent marker off of soft rubbery toys and ink stains off of carpet. Here's their website http:www.lastotallyawesome.com The all-purpose cleaner is the one I'm talking about. I'm sure you can find it in any dollar store and one 20-oz bottle goes a long way.

If that shouldn't work for some reason, try Goof-Off (which is also great for getting chewing gum and crayon out of the dryer.)

Aerosol hairspray!

I had to remove some graffiti on a bathroom wall at the store that I work at. It was written in Sharpie permanent marker. I sprayed aerosol hairspray onto it and it literally melted away! Hope this helps you!

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsJanuary 15, 2010
Permanent Markers
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl and Linoleum Floor
Permanent Marker
Removing Permanent Marker From Vinyl
A colorful wooden dresser.
Removing Permanent Marker from Wood Furniture
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from Plastic
🎄
🍂