Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather

Cigarette smoke permeates everything in a smokers household. Removing the odor of cigarettes can be difficult, especially from anything leather. This is a guide about removing cigarette smoke odor from leather.

Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Filter Sort

Question: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

By Deb Clark 1

I just purchased a $188 leather Fossil purse on eBay and it reeks of cigarette smoke. It is horrible! Any ideas how to get rid of the smell?

By Deb from SC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cutie 1 Flag

I sympathize. I have had a similar problem. If the seller did not advertise the fact that it came from a smokers house, you can get a case opened on E'Bay. I did. It's a vile smell. I think the hanging outside and a soft cloth slightly dampened with water and baking soda solution. Try an inconspicuous area first! Other ideas are-lavender essential oil diluted in warm water-shake mixture well (oil sits on top of water) and (again on an inconspicuous area), clean leather-don't saturate it! Helped me!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Odors from Leather Purse

I just bought a 210 dollar handbag off of eBay. It is new with tags, but it sure doesn't smell new. It smells of cigarette smoke doused with perfumes. The seller won't respond on giving it back. I don't know what to do. Any ideas how to make this thing smell new again. It is a Michael Kors leather handbag and smells overwhelmingly bad. It gives me a headache to be in same room with it. Sheesh!

By Cathie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By bettyeandjohncurtis 1 Flag

File a resolution with eBay unless it has gone over its length of time - I "won" smokey purse on 6/19/12 and must file with Resolution Center by 8/2/12.

Best of Luck

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Odor from a Leather Purse

By SLMc 2 7

Anyone got any ideas on how to get the smell of cigarette smoke out of a leather purse? I have tried Febreze and saddle soap, but neither made much difference.

By SLM

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By ang 3 5 Flag

Sprinkle baking soda or kitty liter in purse. Shake and let sit for an hour. After shaking out to remove, brush well with a soft brush. Hanging out in sunshine or fresh air may also help.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Warm Leather to Remove Smoke Odor

By Garry W 1

Here is what I did: I heated up the leather article in the oven! My idea is that the tobacco smell arrived by heat and through the air, so maybe it can depart again the same way.

To do this, I put the leather item into the oven at the lowest setting (150 degrees F) for about an hour and a half. I opened the oven (and the outside door of the kitchen) several times along the way to let the newly-evaporated tobacco tars and oils escape.

And it worked. It worked really well. About 95% of the tobacco smell was gone. There was no detectable "drying out" effect on the natural oils in the leather at all. If there had been, I would have applied replacement oils from a bottle of leather conditioner that I already owned.

Hurrah!

I'm posting in the hope that this will help someone else with the same problem.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Odor from Leather Handbag

I just purchased a Michael Kors handbag from another individual. As soon as the woman handed it to me, I could smell the reek of the cigarettes. They seemed like a heavy smoker from the way the bag smells. I don't really want to be rude and not get it, because I had been looking for a handbag like this for awhile. It's a leather handbag. I have tried fabric sheets, fabric softener and water mixture, coffee grounds (read that online), and vinegar and water mixture. Any other ideas?

By L K W

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

This is a tough one but an online search offers many suggestions. I chose this answer as it suggests several possibilities:

THE DAMP CLOTH

Try wiping down both the inside and outside of your bag with a very rung out damp cloth, then give it a dry wipe straight after to remove any moisture. Never soak yourleather bag unless you're hell bent on ruining it.

WHITE VINEGAR

Wipe it down with diluted white vinegar. Use your judgement on the strength of the dilution given the nature of your bag, but 50/50 should work in most cases. White vinegar will help kill any mold, bacteria and odours without staining.

BICARBONATE OF SODA

While there's a million ways in which you can do this, we suggest pouring the bicarb into a small pot or even a baby sock, then leaving it inside the bag for a day or two to neutralise bad smells.

DRY GROUND COFFEE

Just like the baking soda tip, try pouring dry ground coffeeinto an open pot, small bag or sock, and leaving in your bag for a day or two. Once the coffee smell fades it should take any cigarette smoke with it.

ACTIVATED CHARCOAL/CARBON

Yep, it sounds a bit scifi, but this is actually used in water filters as a neutraliser and some medicines to fight flatulence. Hmm. Wrap up the ground version in a handkerchief, cloth or leave in an open pot to diffuse.

LAVENDER BAGS

Get 'em out of your knicker drawer and into that smelly vintage bag if the odour you're fighting is fairly light. Citrus fruit peels could work in the same way too if you're not a fan of florals.

SOLID AIR FRESHENER

Place it on a cloth or piece of paper to prevent it rubbing onto the lining of your bag, then leave for a few days to kill any odours.

FREEZE IT

Yep, we mean put it in a sealed plastic bag to stop it getting wet, and pop it in the freeze for a few hours. The temperature should kill any mold, mildew or bacteria.

TUMBLE IT WITH SCENTED SHEETS

If you have a shoe rack for your dryer, pop your bag into a pillow case, place it on the rack and throw in a few scented sheets. Set it for a gentle cycle and repeat a few times for very stubborn smells.

STUFF IT AND SCENT IT

Spritz some perfume or Febreze onto tissue paper and stuff your handbag until it's bulging. Leave for a day or two, then give it a good airing outside, preferably in the sun. Avoid using newspaper for this as the ink could rub off onto your bag leaving stains.

With all these tips make sure to use a little common sense and consider the material of your bag - if in doubt, head to a professional cleaner for some indepth and more specific advice.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Smoke Smell from Leather Furniture

By Tracy R. 1

I just purchased a second hand leather suite. It smells of smoke. Any tips to remove the odor?

By Tracy from Gloucestershire

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By 16140 1 Flag

1.spray Lysol- the "crisp linen" onto your the leather and let it soak.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Smell from Leather Jacket

How do I get cigarette smell out of a leather jacket?

By Wendy from Dallas

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie 11 1,695 Flag

Any good leather cleaner should remove both the nicotine and the odor from the leather. The lining, however, is more than likely what is holding the odor-a good dry cleaner certified to clean leather will be able to clean and deodorise the lining as well as the leather.

You can try damp sponging the lining at home if you prefer to avoid dry cleaning chemicals.

Turn the jacket inside out and either hang on a good quality wooden hanger with those supportive wide, thick shoulder areas, or lay it out on a kitchen worktop.

Mix a half-water, half vinegar solution and dip a sponge into the solution.

Wring the sponge as hard as you possibly can and wipe the lining down. Be careful to avoid getting the lining actually wet or touching the leather with the solution.

You may want to test this method in a small and inconspicuous spot on the lining to be sure the solution won't damage the lining, and I can't stress enough that you do not want to get the lining soaking wet with the solution. Very-very-very-very slightly damp is what you are going for here.

Pay special attention to the sleeves and underarm areas, also the shoulders and back top of the lining as this is usually where the odors are trapped and held by the lining fabric. If the first go-round doesn't completely remove the odor you may want to repeat the operation especially in those areas.

When you've damp-cleaned the entire lining hang the jacket (still inside out) in a well ventilated area out of the sunlight-the vinegar smell will dissipate (within 24 hours) and take the cigarette stench with it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Smoke Smell from Shoes

We received three pairs of leather shoes from a friend. They have never been worn, but she is a heavy smoker and we cannot get the smell out of the shoes. Does anyone have a cure? There are two pairs are heels and the other is patent leather.
    They smell inside and out.

By L Peters

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Dorothy 79 155 Flag

Sprinkle fine salt or bi carbonate of soda and leave them in the sun.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Smell on a Leather Satchel

My daughter purchased a small leather satchel at a flea market. Unfortunately the prior user must have smoked as it reeks. Any suggestions for removing the smell? A shoe repair person suggested diluting Lestoil with water and rubbing. Will this work? Damage the leather?

By Cynthia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Melody Hoffman 1 13 Flag

The best odor remover of all is sunlight. I once bought a great tote bag that was perfect except that it smelled strongly of smoke. I put in on my lawn in the sun, turned it occasionally, then turned it inside out and flipped it. Within two days, the smoke odor was completely gone never to return.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor on Suede Fringe Jacket

By shenandoah 1 1

I was given the most beautiful suede fringe jacket I have ever seen. It would retail for $300, but it reeks of cigarette smoke. What can I do? I dearly love this person and they know I love fringe jackets so they gave as gift.

By V.Lenihan

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Smell from iPad Cover

By Debra L B. 1

I spent a total of two months with my daughter where there is always someone with a cigarette going. My iPad cover cost $100 and it smells like an ashtray. None of the solutions can help me as this is not a purse. Any ideas?

By Debra B from Cleveland, OH

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

I have just bought a second red leather 3 piece suite. How do I get rid of the smell of smoke without damaging the leather and colour? Also, how can I keep it looking lovely? I don't want to get rid of it because I just bought it second hand;it is in excellent condition.

By Sharon

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Cigarette Smell from Leather Purse

By SLMc 2 7

Anyone got any ideas on how to remove cigarette smoke from a leather purse? I have tried Febreze and saddle soap, neither made much difference.

By SLMc from Pueblo, CO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Smoke Smell on a Persian Lamb Coat

By Kellie 1

I bought a beautiful persian lamb coat with a mink collar from eBay and it arrived reeking of smoke. Any suggestions as to how to remove the smoke smell?

I currently have it hanging in my closed bathroom with a Biozone 3000 ozone purifier and am hoping the gas will have some neutralizing affect, but is there anything else I can do? Can the fur be treated with Nature's Miracle like I use on my wool rugs when the dogs have an accident? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Kellie from Villa Park, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I bought a leather coat from an online auction and it reeks of cigarette smoke. How do I get the smell out of the coat? It is a very nice soft leather.

Ruthie from Kingston Springs, TN

Answers:
    RE: Cigarette Smoke from Leather 10/11/2004
    Try both baking soda as this absorbs order and spray with lysol neutral air odor eliminator spray found at grocery stores.
    By Conni (Guest Post)
    In the Supermarket super products book by Jerry Baker, he suggests the following methods for cleaning leather:

1. Wipe bag with one part alcohol and one part water, then follow up with a good leather conditioner, found in supermarkets.

2. Wipe it with a cloth dipped in milk, then use a clean cloth to polish.

By rdoe1976
    RE: Cigarette Smoke from Leather 12/19/2004
    Wipe with one part vinegar and one part water. You may need to go over the leather a few times. A paste made from baking soda and water is also good; but it's also harder to clean up. However, if the smell is particularly stubborn, baking soda will do the trick. Let the leather dry out a little and wipe down with some leather conditioner.
    By Cleaning without chemicals (Guest Post)
    RE: Cigarette Smoke from Leather 08/09/2005
    Put a fabric softener sheet in the purse for a day, this also takes the odor out of the car if you use a few sheets in the car overnight.
    By claude (Guest Post)
    RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather 10/17/2005
    I have had great success of removing odors of many kinds from many things with coffee. Put about a tablespoon full of dry coffee grounds (right from the can), put in an envelope and seal and place in purse and let sit for several days or as long as necessary.
    By Anna from Maine (Guest Post)
    RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather 01/20/2006
    When my leather jacket gets smokey (YUCK!) I put it in the dryer on low or on fluff, with a dryer sheet in it and turn it on for about 10 minutes, so far it has not done any damage to it at all and I have been doing this to my leather jacket for about 2 yrs.... Also, sometimes I will hang it outside overnight and stuff the sleeves with dryer sheets and it takes the smell out.
    By kimmcg
    RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather 01/23/2006
    I also bought a beautiful (& expensive) black leather handbag online. Too bad it smelled like an old ashtray. Here's what I did:

1. clean with saddle soap
    2. wipe down with vinegar/water solution as stated here; let dry
    3. wipe down again with Nature's Miracle (pet store product-enzymatic cleaner for killing organic smells); let dry; repeat if necessary.
    4. rub in neats foot oil or leather conditioner to soften the leather
    5. set an open box of baking soda inside the closed bag every night for a few days (removing the top 1/4-inch layer of soda each time).

This was a pain in the @#$%, but now the bag is safe to use (i.e., folks don't think I'm some kind of chain smoker when I walk into the room). And the bag still looks beautiful. In retrospect, I doubt the saddle soap step did much, so I'd skip that one and go straight to the vinegar. Only the exposed layer of baking soda actually absorbs odors so removing the top layer each day allows more absorption (BTW, same for your fridge box, too).

If you buy some fancy leather conditioners, you may get that distinctive leather smell back, but the neats foot oil (used for my son's baseball glove) did just fine. You may want to repeat this step as well since you've done what you should never do to good leather: get it wet.

Best of luck! (and I hope your leather isn't light colored).

By Ellis (Guest Post)

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I bought 2 beautiful all weather leather vintage handbags by Dooney & Bourke and wallets from ebay. I did not know, but the owner was a smoker. I get a migraine from the smell. I love these items, there are in excellent condition. Could someone help me out by telling how I may remove the cigarette smell permanently.

Thanks!
    Jamie from Garden Grove, CA

Answers:

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

Clean the outside with leather balm and put crumpled up newspaper inside pockets and purse for a week or so. (06/01/2006)

By froglady

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I received a newer Coach bag from a Seller today, and, like some others on this post, I could smell the smoke as soon as I signed for the box. Honestly, I cannot even have this in my home, so it is out on my deck. I paid over $140 for this used bag and I could just cry. I have found that, if the bag has a lining, there is not much hope of removing the odor. On the vintage Coach, lined in suede, I have been able to remove smells by thoughly washing them with vinegar, ivory soap and water, air drying them in the shade, "sunning" the item in direct light and using air neutralizers and lysol.

Most of the glove-tanned will tolerate a washing, but be careful to totally saturate to avoid water marks, especially on colors other than black. Because the lining covers the "raw" leather in newer bags, I don't have hope for this bag. This Seller advertised the item as MINT. The odor is so offensive that it is nearly a throw-away for a non-smoker. Plus the leather has bad abrasions on the bottom edge. I have contacted the Seller and am awaiting a response. If I do not get a response, I am going to return the bag tomorrow with tracking. If she does not credit my paypal account within 12 hours of receiving the return, I am bypassing paypal and going straight to my credit card company to file a chargeback.

It is bad enough that, as a Buyer, you have to worry about a bag being fake. To receive this smoke-infested piece a crap is totally unacceptable. This is one of the few auctions where I did not ask about smoke odor before bidding. I figured that the bag was "mint" and "hardly used" so I would not have to worry. Boy was I wrong on this one. I will be sure to ask before bidding from now on. Don't trust "MINT CONDITION" as a description. And go one step further and ask if the bag has any odors, especially smoke.

I used to worry about offending sellers, but now I worry that this could happen again. All of us ran across this post while desperately googling to see if the odor could be removed. Oh, and I tried Meltonian leather conditioner, it has a pretty distinct scent. It had no chance on overpowering the smoke, though. Good luck to everyone. (09/07/2006)

By Dawn

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

How do I get the smell of cigarette smoke out of a corduroy/suede purse? I don't think I can wash it, because of the suede and the metal fixtures, and I haven't got a way to hang it on a clothesline.

Xena from London

Feedback:

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

Just some advice. Do not use saddle soap on your handbags. It is much too alkaline and will cause pH damage. Lysol spray is a great smoke odor remover for handbags. As mentioned above, if your leather is finished, a water/vinegar solution is good and the baking soda can help.

If you have a designer bag that stains with water, do not use any liquid type of cleaner. Lovin My Bags Cleaner is non-darkening and has a wonderful aromatic scent that can camouflage the smoke odor nicely. (01/12/2007)

By BoldbyBarbara

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I bought a designer leather jacket on eBay and it reeked of cigarette smoke. Here's what I did after reading the many posts on this forum and others:

• Turned inside-out and sprayed lining with Febreze.
    • Put in dryer (no heat) for 30 minutes with 6 fabric softener sheets and a baby tube sock filled with baking soda.
    • Hung outside overnight.
    • Repeated above 3 days in a row.

• Wiped leather with cloth soaked in solution of 50/50 vinegar and water. Did this just once.
    • Hung outside overnight again.

• Wiped leather with neets foot oil.
    • Allowed to dry for 24 hours and hung outside overnight.
    • Repeated above twice.
    This finally got rid of the smoke odor and I now have a beautiful leather jacket that I paid $60 for. Good luck. (07/29/2007)

By David

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I bought a leather cue case on eBay that smelled really bad. A few days worth of online research revealed next to no solution. I ended up calling a 5 star hotel in New York (for free long distance on cell phones), asked to be connected to housekeeping, and I asked what they use to clean rooms when "guests" smoke in non smoking rooms. It is a product called Airlift (Spartan Airlift Smoke and Odor Eliminator).

I tested for color fastness and then applied all over. The smoke odor was almost completely neutralized, all that was left was the light fragrance from the cleaner (it deodorizes, it's not just a cover-up). I let it air out for a day and then applied a leather conditioner that restores the "quality leather smell". Worked like a charm. (12/20/2007)

By Jason

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I have a concoction that takes smoke out. It works, I smoke and when it came time for me to sell my car it wreaked of smoke. I used it and the smell came right out. It's worth a try.
    You need:

• Oxi clean granulated 1/2 a spoonful (one should come in the container)
    • 1 capful of your favorite fabric softener
    • 6 cups of water
    • 1/2 capful of color safe bleach.
    This works on just about any type of fabric/carpet/upholstery. I even noticed when I was cleaning my car, I used a white rag, and the nicotine stains were coming out onto the rag. (10/17/2008)

By Charity

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I found this solution online:

The product "Ozium", as aerosol found in grocery and hardware/home stores is great to get rid of smoke odors. It will not hurt the fabric or leather. I would also get some "natural" charcoal (found in pet stores in the fish dept) and put the charcoal pieces into an old nylon stocking and tie the top in a knot.

Spray the inside and outside of the pocketbook with the Ozium (more on the inside if it's fabric) and slip it inside a large plastic bag with the pouch of charcoal and twist-tie the top and let set. Check it after a day, you may have to redo this several times. Leaving it out in the sun after spraying it with Ozium would also be another step to insert. If the leather needs a little perking up-use "Leather CPR".

Source:
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Stains-Mopping-Wiping-2505/2008/7/smoke-smell-leather-purse.htm (11/23/2008)

By Rev

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

Smoke odors can be hard to remove. A thorough cleaning may be necessary by someone familiar with fire restoration. A "professional leather cleaning process" is strongly recommended. The jacket may have some residual odors after fully dried. In most cases, through ozone technology, the residual odor can be removed. (06/23/2009)

By Spotlessleather

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I have some leather clothes (blazers, skirts, jackets) that I inherited after my mother passed away two years ago. She was a heavy smoker and the clothes smell like smoke. Is there a way for me to get the smell out of the clothes without taking them to the cleaners?

By Bridgette from San Francisco, CA

Feedback:

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I';m not sure if this will work but, you could try sealing the clothes in a garbage bag (with the hanger sticking out the top so you can still hang) and putting baking soda in the bottom of the bag to draw the smell out. I would think this would be worth trying, inexpensive and safe for you items. Good luck. (11/18/2009)

By boxergirl76

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

Turn inside out and spray the fabric parts with Febreze and allow to dry, then turn right side out. Using a sponge, dip in vinegar water, (about 1 part vinegar to 6 parts water). Pour a little Murphy's oil soap in a small bowl if you have it or a lanolin bar soap. Dip the end of the sponge in the Murphy's or rub on bar and apply lightly to the leather. The soaps act as a lubricant and the vinegar helps cut the odor. Hang in a breezy place out of the sun. (11/20/2009)

By takelababy

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

How can I clean a Coach purse to remove smoke odor? I purchased a used Coach leather purse online. The seller didn't disclose that she was a cigarette smoker. I have not used the purse, because I detest the odor. I tried to sprinkle it with carpet deodorizer, but it did not help. I love the purse, but can't use it as it is.

By Zari from Tucker, GA

Feedback:

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

A garbage bag with a gallon or so of kitty litter in the bottom, put your purse or whatever the item (I use this for books), put your purse in a bowl or shoebox on top of the litter. Tie up the bag, check after one week. If the smell is not gone leave it in longer. (06/09/2010)

By monday67

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

How do I get cigarette smoke out of suede leather chaps? I tried putting them in a bag with a dryer sheet, but it didn't absorb the odor. It is a very strong smoke smell!

By s from Mattoon, IL

Feedback:

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

On www.hsn.com; go to home solutions or cleaning products and look for Professor Amos cleaning products; he has a fantastic line there and has leather cleaners as well! Good luck! I remember seeing him cleaning a leather purse and thought to myself, I probably need to get some of this!

You can sign up to get emails to alert you when he is on; I always like to watch the cleaning products; both there and on QVC; I never buy at the time but always think about it and look elsewhere to see if I can locate it.

Think before you buy: the reason is simple: they are there for one purpose; to make you buy, buy, buy, and they know every possible trick to make you do so! (09/18/2010)

By MzScarlett

Archive: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I just bought a purse from eBay and it smells of cigarette smoke. How do I get that horrible smell out of this nice leather purse? It is a good brand.

By Shirley from Shepherdsville, KY

Feedback:

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I always clean my leather with Murphy's Oil Soap. Take a container of water and a sponge, get sponge good and wet pour some oil soap on sponge work it into a lather. Work lather into leather and let dry. Using a clean sponge rinse all lather off leather. Let dry, you can then condition with Neat's Foot oil or another leather conditioner. All this can be found at a tack shop, saddlery. (12/31/2010)

By looneylulu

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

A good way to get rid of odor's is to put the item in a container with a couple sections of hay. Never used it for a smoke smell, but works good with a mildewy smell. (12/31/2010)

By looneylulu

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I have used coffee or baking soda to remove all most all odors. I would suggest putting in a plastic baggie, but don't seal it. Let it sit for a couple days. Good luck. (12/31/2010)

By gogalyboo

RE: Cigarette Smoke on Leather

I second the motion about using coffee. I would put the purse in a plastic bin with a lid; and in the purse I would put some dry coffee grounds in a sock, or tied in a cloth, and put some outside as well. You could use (non-match lighting) a couple of charcoal briquets as well, again, wrapped in cloth to prevent getting the purse dirty. Leave it closed in the bin for a couple of days.

I would also re-check the eBay listing. If the seller said "non-smoking", I would be sure to let them know that the item reeks of smoke and would also check with eBay regarding the rules about misleading listings. (12/31/2010)

By Jilson

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsNovember 15, 2011
    ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
    cigarette smell computer
    Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
    Cigarette Smoke
    Removing Cigarette Smoke Smell From a Painting
    Men's leather winter boots.
    Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
    Mattress
    Removing Cigarette Smoke Smell from a Mattress
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 12:15:34 PM on 10.0.0.32 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestionsArchives
    NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
    Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
    BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
    CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings