What is the Best Way to Remove Callouses?

Is there a way to permanently remove callouses? Also is it better to use a pumice stone or shave them?

By Nancy286 from Sunset Beach, NC

Answers

http://www.ehow.com/how_5213797_remove-foot-calluses-feet-soft.html

This procedure is not recommended for those who have been diagnosed with diabetes. If you have diabetes it is best to have a physician care for your feet.

This winter I had problems with my heels being very dry and cracked. I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and purchased an inexpensive foot file. After showering I used the abrasive side of the file and sanded off the dry cracked skin. Then used the smooth side of the file on my heels. Then massaged my feet with foot cream. I've been doing this on a regular basis and now the heels on my feet are very soft and smooth.

Calluses on Feet
Home Remedies for Foot Calluses
Health & Beauty Beauty Body FeetMarch 13, 2011
Hands massaging a sugar scrub into feet
Strawberry Foot Exfoliant
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
🎄