Collecting Dirt for Your Garden

I have found this works great. Put a square of blanket, any side out in the yard. Secure it how you want, I use cinder blocks, rocks, or bricks. When you pull up weeds, throw them on the blanket and don't shake any of the dirt off of the root clot. When it rains, it will wash the dirt off the weed root clot and put it on the blanket. Before long you will have lots of great dirt for your garden or compost pile. I keep it in an out of the way place.

I also throw seeds on it and it grows things which I then pull up and plant somewhere else like the morning glories. I keep a little dish pan in my yard for a small compost pile and I get dirt to put in it from my blanket and also I have extra dirt to grow things in.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Photos GardenJune 24, 2010
Freebies wrapped as gifts.
Collecting Freebies for Gifts
shovel with dirt
Finding Free Fill Dirt for the Garden
Collecting Rent Money
Collecting Rent from Former Tenant
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Dirt Stains from Rugs and Carpet