Barbecued Shish Kabob
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb. round steak, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lg. green pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 med. tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 med. onions, cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms (whole, fresh)
- 4 meat skewers
Pour salad dressing over meat cubes; refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours. Dip vegetables in marinade, then alternate with meat on skewers. Grill for about 20 minutes, turning frequently and basting with marinade. You can also broil in the oven about 3 inches from heat. Serves 2. This recipe can easily be increased for more servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 4:18:13 PM on 10.0.1.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us