1. Perboil green peppers for 2 minutes.
2. Alternately thread first three ingredients on skewers.
3. Combine next five ingredients.
4. Brush kabobs with wine/oil/lemon mixture, place on grill (or under broiler).
5. Grill 15 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
Yield:4 servings--Serving Size: 6 oz scallop kabob
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: less than 1 g
Cholesterol: 43 mg
Sodium: 355 mg
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add halibut. Seal bag and turn to coat.