Repeating Clothes Wash Cycle

I like to run a extra wash cycle on my clothes sometimes. The problem has been that I missed the end of the wash cycle, and when I got back to the washer, it was already into the rinse cycle. Last night I put a folded towel on the edge of the washer and shut the lid. The towel kept it from locking. When the wash time was over, it did not go into rinse. It also gave it soak time. When I got to the washer I turned it to another wash cycle.

By Lee from Ohio

Leaving the lid up on your washer will do the same thing, you might also try setting a kitchen timer for yourself so you have a backup in case you close the lid and forget your towel.

Good for you for wanting extra clean clothes, but if your clothes are so dirty they need to be washed twice don't put so many in the wash at the same time, try putting a small load of clothes in with the washer set at large. Clothes need to move freely in the water to get clean.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryOctober 16, 2007
open washing machine
Spin Cycle Not Working on Washer
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Washing Machine
Washing Machine Moves During Spin Cycle
clothes in washer spinning
Washer Making Noise During Spin Cycle
🎉
🎄