Missy Stitch (Cat)

contest winner icon

Missy Stitch will be 3 in March 2011. Missy Stitch is a petite fluffy tuxedo cat from mixed coats. Her mama cat produced a varied assortment of coated kittens. The sizes of the litter she was born with range from 8 lb. Missy Stitch to 19 lb. male Skippy Peanuttle. Skippy is a soft orange tabby short hair classic.

Missy Stitch was born in my home March 4, 2008 to my cat Georgina under the dining room table. Missy Stitch likes to play with bottle caps on the floor tiles and wood flooring. She is a nicely behaved cat and sometimes watches me play video games on the internet in the den, where this photo was taken of her in front of the organizer/sorter.

Missy Stitch is a trustworthy animal, and a good companion animal. She is very nice to have around and doesn't fuss about food. She doesn't miss the box and once a day pretends to be a stuffed cat. She is very happy little cat. I love her classic coat and she purrfectly replaces my first little tuxedo girl that I had to give away.

By Jazzmin Flower

Pretty girl!

Hello Jasmin Flower and Missy Stitch,

What a delightful little story, and beautifully told.

The two of you are lucky to have one another, and I wish you many happy years together.

Missy Stitch is only reflecting all the love you've shown her, and is giving it back to you as fast as she can. Cats are such wonderful companions even if they are not quite as active maybe as many doggies are. They are so much fun to watch, even if they are just sleeping all snuggled into a ball of fur.

I don't ever want to live without a cat in my life. They are so good for keeping our morals high,

and our heart rates down to a manageable level. :-) Just stroking them gently will relieve stress. Doggies are the same, but since I can no longer get out as often as a dog needs to run, I must stick with our own Sir Catty-Kit who is still taking care of us. He'll be 6 years old on Feb 14, 2011.

Thank you so much for sharing Missy Stitch with us.

Pookarina and "Kit"

Photos Pets DogsDecember 15, 2010
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Crochet a Chain Stitch
How to Crochet a Chain Stitch
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
🎉
🎄