Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

Ingredients

• 2 sticks of margarine (melted)
  • 1 8 oz. bag of Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (blue bag)
  • 3-4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
  • Ad
  • 2 cans of cream of celery soup
  • 1 small can of sliced water chestnuts (drained)
  • 1 cup of milk

Directions

Boil breasts of chicken in water for 10 minutes. Take out, let cool and then dice the chicken.

In one bowl, combine diced chicken, 2 cans of soup, drained sliced water chestnuts, and one cup of milk. Mix well.

In another bowl, combine melted margarine and one bag of stuffing. Mix well.

In your 9x13 inch pan, put on bottom 1/2 of the stuffing mix and then add the whole chicken bowl mixture and then add the rest of the stuffing mixture to top. Put in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes until bubbling and, voila!, you have a yummy Chicken Casserole!

By Lynn from Chicago, IL

This sounds like something I would like to fix, but I have another chicken casserole similar to this that is easy to make also. Take one box of stuffing mix and mix in a bowl with 1 cup of very hot water. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, place boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the bottom of a casserole dish. For my husband and I, I use 4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks or left whole depending on how I feel that day. I take one large can of cream of chicken soup and mix with about 1/2 can water, and pour over the chicken breasts. (You can use cream of mushroom or any other cream soup that you like - I prefer cream of chicken). I then sprinkle the stuffing mix over the soup. I use all of the stuffing mix, but depending on your taste, you may use only part of it. I bake for about 1 hour in a 375 degree oven. In the last 15 minutes or so, if you don't want your stuffing mix to be too crispy, you can cover with foil.

Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesFebruary 19, 2008
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Delicious Stuffing
Tips for Making Delicious Stuffing
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎄
🍂