WestBend Bread Machine 41026 Manual

I am looking for the manual or setting explanation for WestBend 41026 Breadmaker. My mother inlaw misplaced hers. I have searched and found the one for just a meal. I requested the manual from a site but haven't heard anything back. I even tried to the 1 hour loaf, it didn't work.

Kate from Grayling, MI

On the westbend web page they list a care and use book for the 41026 model for $4.00.Or you could write to Westbend at housewares@westbend.com

Hello, You can download the manual and extra recipes from <br><br><b>http://www.focuselectrics.com/catal ... kon=category&linkid=54</b>

This is the website for West Bend. You can buy a Xerox copy of the manual for $4 or download a PDF copy for free! You can also buy replacement parts.

Consumer AdviceJanuary 18, 2007
Hitachi Bread Machine
Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals