Manual for a Vogue Stitch Sewing Machine

Finding a manual for a vintage sewing machine can be a challenge. This is a guide about finding a manual for a Vogue Stitch sewing machine.

Where can I find a manual and a bobbin case for a vintage Vogue Stitch sewing machine model # 752-149?

Answers

Best Answer

Actually, I believe most or many of these machines were made by Spiegel but there are many other "brand" machines that parts are compatible.

• Most of these machines were made in Japan and fashioned after a Singer model but sold under many different names/brands.
  • If your machine is in very good condition and all you need is the bobbin then you may wish to keep it as it is excellent for just regular stitching.
  • I think you may be able to get some information on your machine if you contact (personal contact is always better when asking for information) your local Sears Service Center as they may have information available that can give you compatible parts and names of other similar machines.
  • If they cannot help you, they may have the name of a reliable repair service that may be able to help.
  • There is a lot of information on the Internet but very little that gives info about your model but still, you should check it out.
  • Ad

• eBay may at some given time, have a similar machine but will probably never come up with a listing for parts unless it is a complete machine.
  • If you can find out what brand/model machines are compatible with yours then you may be able to find a manual that would fit your machine also.
Best Answer

You might try this site. They charge and it only says Vogue, not a model number, but maybe you can look to see if it looks like your machine. This is just for the manual.
www.sewingmachinemanual.net/.../Vogue_Stitch_Instruction_Manual.htm
Good luck!

I have a Vogue Stitch by Speigel model 6300. I really need a user manual. I can't even thread the machine. I bought it at a yard sale?

Answers

Best Answer

The Vogue Stitch sewing machine is made by Husqvarna. I have located a user or owners manual for a Vogue Stitch model 5880. Maybe this one will help. Here is the link:

issuu.com/.../vogue_stitch_model_5800_sewing_mach

I need a manual for the model 6900 Vogue sewing machine. It is at a repair place now, but they don't have any manuals.
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

I believe that Vogue sewing machines are clones of another machine that was made in Japan and sold to many different companies.
Vogue is what the industry calls "badged" and merely means it will have whatever name the buying company gives it (similar to how appliances will be made by a company, sold to Sears under the name of Kenmore).

tumorfarmer.blogspot.com/.../what-is-badged-sewing-machine.html

You do not say if your machine is Vogue Stitch and I could not locate a machine with the model #6900. Maybe the repair shop can tell you what type of machine you have so you can find a manual as there will be other brands just like this one. You will need this information if you ever have to buy parts for your machine.

Maybe you can find a similar machine on this link:

www.google.com/search?q=vogue+sewing+machines&tbm...

You can join Ismacs (free email program link) and ask your question but you will need pictures or they will not be able to help you. These are dedicated collectors and someone on this site will have the answers.

ismacs.net/digest.html