Product FinderConsumer Advice

Manual for a Vogue Sewing Machine Model 6900

I need a manual for the model 6900 Vogue sewing machine. It is at a repair place now, but they don't have any manuals.
Thanks.

Hi,

I looked online for a specific manual and I found this website, which looks like it would be helpful. The website is at the following address:

www.thesprucecrafts.com/sewing-machine-manuals-or-replacement...

I love sewing machines, they are so wonderful! I am thinking about buying one for my journal crafting.

Blessings,

---Robyn

The Vogue Stitch sewing machine is made by Husqvarna. Hopefully this manual is close to your machine:

issuu.com/.../vogue_stitch_model_5800_sewing_mach

I believe that Vogue sewing machines are clones of another machine that was made in Japan and sold to many different companies.

Vogue is what the industry calls "badged" and merely means it will have whatever name the buying company gives it (similar to how appliances will be made by a company, sold to Sears under the name of Kenmore).

tumorfarmer.blogspot.com/.../what-is-badged-sewing-machine.html

You do not say if your machine is Vogue Stitch and I could not locate a machine with the model #6900. Maybe the repair shop can tell you what type of machine you have so you can find a manual as there will be other brands just like this one. You will need this information if you ever have to buy parts for your machine.

Maybe you can find a similar machine on this link:

www.google.com/search?q=vogue+sewing+machines&tbm...

You can join Ismacs (free email program link) and ask your question but you will need pictures or they will not be able to help you. These are dedicated collectors and someone on this site will have the answers.

ismacs.net/digest.html