Foaming Bathroom Cleaner For Cleaning Artificial Flower Arrangements

I decorate with a lot of dried flower arrangements and sometimes I use silks with them. After time they become dusty and fragile. I then buy the cheapest bath tub cleaner at the dollar store (ex. scrubbing bubbles or anything that foams and that will stay on the arrangement).

Set it in the tub or out on the sidewalk and completely cover it with foam. Don't do anything to it. Come back in twenty minutes and it is sparkling. I use it on about anything from wicker baskets to outdoor flower pots. This year, I used it on some small artificial Christmas trees. Like I said, spray it on, let it dry and you have a new brightened arrangement.

Source: I have never seen this tip anywhere, so I am submitting it with honest intentions. Thank you

By Miranda from Fielding, UT

I have used foaming bath cleaner for years to clean my silks.I take them outside and spray them down, then I use a light spray of water and hang them to dry. It works great on basket arrangements and silks in a vase. I usually turn them upside down to dry thoroughly.It works on silk trees also. Try and cover the bottom of the tree and basket. My friend owns a very upscale floral shop, she nows does this to all of her arrangements.

I wanted to thank your for submitting this tip! ...I've often wondered how to clean those little buggers! I've used hairspray & spray-air in a can, but that makes the dust go everywhere... Your idea is simply WONDERFUL!

Silk flowers.
Cleaning Silk Flowers, Swags and Wreaths
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousJanuary 31, 2008
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Beautiful flower arrangement at a grave site.
Making Grave Site Floral Arrangements
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe