A quick and easy craft, great for school stalls:
You will need:
- eucalyptus leaves
- 'fridge magnets (many businesses give them away, but you can, if REALLY stumped, actually buy them)
- tiny, sparkly craft pom-poms
- top quality contact adhesive
- craft eyes
- Glue a strip of magnet on to the leaf first. Let it dry.
- On the other side, glue a crooked, but touching, line of alternating colour pompoms (you can see why they have to be little!).
- On the end one, place two of the wiggly eyes.
- If you are really clever, you may work out a way to get an indentation mark on the leaf, as though your new caterpillar has been eating!
By Leonie from Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
try using a holepunch ;o)
Add your voice to the conversation.