A quick and easy craft, great for school stalls:
You will need:
- eucalyptus leaves
- 'fridge magnets (many businesses give them away, but you can, if really stumped, actually buy them)
- tiny, sparkly craft pom-poms
- top quality contact adhesive
- craft eyes
- Glue a strip of magnet on to the leaf first. Let it dry.
- On the other side, glue a crooked, but touching, line of alternating colour pompoms (you can see why they have to be little!).
- On the end one, place two of the wiggly eyes.
- If you are really clever, you may work out a way to get an indentation mark on the leaf, as though your new caterpillar has been eating!
By Leonie from Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
November 4, 20050 found this helpful
try using a holepunch ;o)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 25, 2016 at 8:16:07 AM on 10.0.2.235 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us