Uses for Candle Jars

Don't throw out those empty candle jars! Recycle them. I burn the Febreeze candles and they work great for this project, but any glass candle container works. After all your candle is burnt, heat some water and place the glass container in the hot water to melt any residue. When the left over candle has melted, pour out any remaining wax. Wash thoroughly in hot soapy water. I use the jars in my dressing room for Q-tips, cotton balls, etc. The uses are endless!

By Donna from SC

An even easier way to remove the leftover wax or candle is to place the candle and jar in the freezer for an hour or so. Remove the jar from the freezer and break up the wax with a knife, the wax or candle will come out easily.

I buy empty Yankee candle jars. Feel Free to contact me at kwilson521 AT yahoo.com.

A use for the LID is as a small bird feeder. Wrap some heavy-duty wire around the lid's rim so you can hang it from a tree. Put some food in it and you have a little bird feeder. You could also fill it with sugar water to attract orioles, hummingbirds and butterflies.

Reusing Candle Jars for Spices
Reusing Candle Jars
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 24, 2010
Uses for Baby Food Jars, Three Jars Full of Baby Food
Uses for Baby Food Jars
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Painted snowman canning jar
Creative Uses for Canning Jars
Uses for Plastic Jars
Uses for Plastic Jars
🎉
🎄