Muggsy (White Boxer)

Muggsy is 3 years and a white boxer. He was a rescue. What does Muggsy like to do for fun? What doesn't he like to do??

By Merlene from Acton, MA

Muggsy is a precious boy! Good-looking, too. I know you both profited from that particular rescue mission, didn't you? I, too, have rescue dogs - a 14 and 1/2 year old dachshund/beagle named Missy (who doesn't know she's old!) and a 3 year old golden retriever/? named Goldy. Unfortuantely, I'm moving next month and can't take Goldy with me, so I have to return him to the Humane Society. I'm praying that he'll get a good home that will really appreciate his sweet nature. God bless you and Muggsy.

Muggsy is a cutie. I love that little sweet face.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 5, 2009
Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Boxer puppy chewing on a plastic bone.
Training a Boxer Puppy
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
Photo of two boxers (dogs).
Boxer Breed Information and Photos