Uses for 3 Pounds of Sour Cream

I have about 3 lbs. sour cream, any ideas how to use that much up?
THANKS SANDRA

I love sour cream there is a recipe for meatballs you add one cup of sour cream to a lbs of groundbeef mix and roll to form meatballs . Bake at 350 for 20 min then add 1/2 cup of sour cream to the top of the meatball cook for another 20-25 min. You can also take the cook meatballs and freeze them and then later add the sourcream topping later when you take them out of the freezer.Very yummy

just make old fashion sour cream cookies. then freeze them. as you can't freeze just the sour cream.ok------i'll be over for cookie&milk------

I take a mixture of Onions, Ground Beef and Pork Sausage cooked. mix in Sour Cream till it looks about right and ...

Stuff Bell Peppers with it & bake

Stuff Jumbo Shells with it. Add tomato sauce & bake

Put it on a tortilla, add lettuce, tomato, cheese -taco

You can do this with Cream Cheese too, but it is not as tangy.

Make cherry, orange or lime jello. I use a large box, and I add the 2 cups of boiling water to begin with, but only 1 cup of cold water. I then add 2 cups of sour cream and a 16 ounce can of crushed pineapple. Pour it all into a square dish or pan and when it's completely set, cut it into squares, and serve on lettuce leaves for a wonderful salad or dessert. If dessert, you might want to add a dollop of whipped cream and a cherry on top.

Freeze it in small batches.Then use it in dips,cakes whatever you like.You might have to stir it together

after it defrosts as it might separate.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceJune 23, 2004
Lowfat Sour Cream
Making Lowfat Sour Cream
piece of coffee cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipes
Woman Weighing Herself
Losing 5 Pounds in a Week
fresh delicious sour cream
Homemade Sour Cream Recipes
🎄