Inexpensive Styrofoam Beanbag Filling

Where is the best and cheapest place to buy the styrofoam "beads" like the ones in a beanbag chair?

Kathy from Manitowoc, WI

Walmart used to carry empty bean bags and bags of filling. Last time I saw them was 2 or 3 years ago, so don't know if they still have them.

I just added styrofoam packing peanuts to my son's bean bag chair when it got low. They worked, they were free, and you couldn't tell the difference. But his chair still had lots of those tiny beads in in. I'm not sure how they'd hold up if you used them alone.

When you buy new appliances and electrontics, save the styrofoam(ask friends and family). tie it up in a clear garbage bag. When you are sitting in front of the TV, gently break it up in the bag. Then it's free!

p.s.Make sure it is the pressed pellet forms!

Not sure if I am allowed to post links, if not i apologise, but you can buy them from http://www.beanbagrefill.com and they will ship anywhere in the US. I found them to tough to find in stores.

Lydia

Consumer Advice Product FinderMarch 13, 2009
Styrofoam Ice Chest
Crafts Using Styrofoam Ice Chests
Styrofoam Packing Peanuts
Recycling Styrofoam
Styrofoam Ball Ornament
Styrofoam Ball Ornament Ideas
Canning Pie Filling, Cherry Pie
Canning Pie Filling
🎄
🍂