Use a Heavy Rubber Band on Your Toothpaste Tube

To keep from chasing your toothpaste to the end of the tube place a large rubber band ( like the ones that come on fresh broccoli) at the end and gradually fold up the empty tube containing the used portion in the band.

By Ceil from Tavares, FL

Another way is to use a hair barrette-I push the paste towards the top and fold the end close to where the tooth paste is and hold it with the barrette. Have done this with other things that are in a tube.

Thanks. I have several tubes (toothpaste, antibiotic cream, etc.) that deserve this.

I keep a small binder clip in the bathroom for toothpaste. I also use the medium binder clips to close chip bags. They actually CLOSE The bag, and are much cheaper than the store bought "Chip Clip" plastic things.

Here's a thing; I haven't used toothpaste at all for 3 years! I brush twice a day but with just water. when I told my hygienist that toothpaste had always made me gag, she told me there was absolutely NO NEED for it! She was right! Now that saves money but not why I did it! :-)

girl brushing her teeth
Saving Money on Toothpaste
Health & Beauty AdviceFebruary 1, 2008
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
Putting Cream Back Into a Tube
Putting Cream Back Into a Tube
Tube of toothpaste.
Removing Toothpaste Stains from Clothing
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:07:05 PM on 10.0.1.81 in 993 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.