Get More Toothpaste by Turning It Upside Down

Best way to save money on Toothpaste. If you have toothpaste that can be tipped over, put it upside down and squeeze the bottle with the toothpaste in there. There would be a lot of toothpaste coming out if you can squeeze the bottle. This way you can save more money.

By alison from FW, IN

I don't understand this tip at all. Toothpaste comes in tubes, not bottles. What does turning it upside down do for it?

I also found that placing the tube upside down in a plastic cup at the sink will hold it very well and keep it from falling over.

I'm not sure about the bottles either, but it stands to reason for anything that comes in bottles. However, cutting the bottoms off of the tubes sure does help in savings. I have found that by cutting the bottom off of the tubes that I can get an extra weeks use that would have been tossed out.

I use a plastic knife to scrape the toothpaste out of the tube and put in on my toothbrush. As you use the leftover paste, just cut it a little higher up.