Funny: Thirsty Garden Helper

My son loves to help in the garden. His favorite thing to do is water the plants - and himself! I guess boys will be boys!

By esptechy

Precious! This old gal still loves to do this when she is out working in the garden too!

Susan in Omaha

That is one of the cutest things I have seen ever!

There is a mag' called "Country" and they have submissions where you can send in your "country kid" and you really should!

Good luck

Awwww he is adorable!

I'm glad you are teaching him to love gardening. He is so precious! I have 4 boys. They grow up so quickly! Thank you for spending time with the little guy.

This will be a forever memory, a wonderful time he will always remember, it is moments like these that make up a lifetime of beautiful memories!

Photos FunnyMay 28, 2010
Scarecrow Craft
Scarecrow Craft Ideas
bored couple sitting at a coffee counter
Activities to Overcome Boredom
Baby Videos
Funny Baby Videos
Drought Tolerant Vegetables
Drought Tolerant Vegetables