Low Cost Vet Clinic Near Oceanside California

Where can I find a vet that will work with low income families? I can't afford much and my dog needs immediate medical attention. She has some kind of tumor looking growth. I don't know what it is exactly and I know she needs to be seen. Please help me.

By Julie from Oceanside, CA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'm looking for the same thing. I'm also in Oceanside. My checks spent on rent food including dog food and needs he had when I got my check. Now he's limping and I'm frustrated because the vet wants $50 and it wouldn't matter if it were cheaper because I have to wait for the first to get money.

I hope you get help for your pet. If there's anything I should know like a vet that will wait for the money, please let me know. I'm also in Oceanside. Karen 7608713500 karenwilliamsmurdock - gmail.com

A cat getting a check-up from a veterinarian.
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in California
Pets Dogs HealthAugust 7, 2010
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
Name Ideas for Pediatric Dental Clinic
A dog being check out by a veterinarian.
Finding a Low Cost Vet Clinic
Minnesota
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in Minnesota
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:45:34 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.