Top Job Cleaner

I am unable to find the Top Job cleaning product in my local grocery store. I would appreciate any information you can send me. My location is the Largo, FL area. Thank you.

Maryann

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I believe Mr. Clean and Top Job product have been combined. Look for a Mr. Clean product that is similar to Top Job. I used to use Top Job for everything, but no longer can find it. I believe this was related to some kind of buy out between companies. Charlene

This was in the NY Times...THE MEDIA BUSINESS: Advertising; Mopping up a poor performer, Procter & Gamble merges Top Job into its Mr. Clean brand.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa ... 25751C0A962958260&pagewanted=all

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

June 3, 2011 Flag

I cannot find Top Job anywhere. I cannot find it in any store. Where can I purchase it? If not in store can I order on line because I have a cleaning business and like this product very much. My mom used it when I was a kid. Please let me know where or if I can order on line. My location is Holland, PA

By Lisa

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have some luck at the Dollar Stores .You might also try a product called Awesome. It is a very good all-purpose cleaner. I also used to work for many years in cleaning homes and businesses.Good Luck.

I have some luck at the Dollar Stores .You might also try a product called Awesome. It is a very good all-purpose cleaner. I also used to work for many years in cleaning homes and businesses. Good Luck.

Top Job was reformatted by P&G and is now the Mr. Clean. On their website.

I would try Big Lots and Dollar Tree.

May 28, 2011 Flag

I have been trying to find this cleaner since living in Birmingham, Alabama. I had found it at Dollar General stores and now they no longer sell this cleaner. It was my favorite for years.

By MAC

There is a story about Top Job Cleaner posted on the world wide web back in 1994 that that states Top Job cleaner was green in color, and contained ammonia. I would assume it is no longer available as the article stated that Proctor&Gamble was "merging" it with Mr. Clean products. My suggestion is you try Fabuloso Ammonia. It is scented, and smells slightly better than plain ammonia. Ammonia stinks like crazy, but also is one of the best cleaners there is. Here is the link to that article: http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/11/b ... ormer-procter-gamble-merges-top.html

I haven't seen it in years but after reading your post commercial song keeps playing in my head."Top job, top job, so clean and bright and fast.." :-)

Do you have an old/empty bottle of this product? Check for a website or address on the label and contact the company.

Hi, did the simplest thing and Googled the issue. Top Job all-purpose cleaner, merged into the Mr. Clean brand in 1990. On the P&G website of products.

November 7, 2011 Flag

What happened to Top Job cleaner?

By Shiela

The last time I saw it in our are (LA) was at a Dollar Tree type store.

February 20, 2011 Flag

Where can I buy Top Job cleaner?

George

October 9, 2010 Flag

I am also fruitlessly looking for Top Job. I have tried all the other cleaners and none are as good as Top Job (no it's not Quick Job I'm talking about). I could only find it before in Pathmark, but now no more.

I'm going to try my Home Depot and if they have it buy them all on the shelf. I don't have any of the other stores listed in my area of NY.

What was Procter and Gamble thinking when the discontinued it.

By abelle51 from New York

Answers:

Top Job Cleaner

I haven't used Top Job in a long time. As well as I remember, the main ingredient was ammonia. Try using plain ammonia (about 1/2 cup per gallon of water). This is what I use to clean my floors. It works great and saves money. Plain ammonia is cheap! (09/20/2009)

By Southern Saver

Top Job Cleaner

I have found this product at the Dollar Tree. (09/21/2009)

By MissTnKY

September 19, 2009 Flag

I used to use Top Job floor cleaner all the time on my kitchen floors. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does any one know who has it? I even went to their website, they were no help. I've been to every store around. Please help if you have the answer to my Top Job problem. Thanks.
Heidi

Answers:

Top Job Cleaner

Dollar General carries Top Job, bought some today for $2 (07/20/2005)

Top Job Cleaner

I live in Maryland and found it in the local WalMart. It's the good ol' stuff (ammonium hydroxide solution).(06/05/2007)

By Jeff

Top Job Cleaner

Who ever is looking for this great cleaner I called the local SHOP-RITE IN PA. And they do carry this wonderful stuff. (08/31/2007)

By Carolyn

Top Job Cleaner

Meijer's sold it until a couple of weeks ago. (03/26/2008)

By Karen

Top Job Cleaner

I'm also running into the same problem finding any Top Job anywhere. The stores that did sell it are no longer selling it. It's the best floor cleaner I have found. I'm using the last bottle that I happened to run across at the Dollar General store a month ago (last bottle on the shelf). I also noticed it's made in the USA. (04/25/2008)

By Janelle

Top Job Cleaner

I found Top Job cleaner in Lowes and Home Depot. In Columbia. (04/29/2008)

By South Carolina

Top Job Cleaner

Walmart sells it. (04/30/2008)

By Faith

Top Job Cleaner

A few years ago Proctor and Gamble changed Top Job to a Mr. Clean Top Job cleanser. They sold the original green Top Job bottle along with the yellow, blue and orange Mr. Clean. However, the green Top Job started to disappear from shelves. I contacted Proctor and Gamble directly and they told me that Marketing had discontinued the original green Top Job cleaner. Several companies have tried to sell replicas of it, but it was not the same.

Recently, someone told me that the old original Top Job cleaner was being sold again at Walmart. That may be so, but I have not seen it. (05/03/2008)

By Top Job User

Top Job Cleaner

You can find Top Job at Magic Mart. (07/14/2008)

By Shayla

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceFebruary 20, 2011
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 27, 2016 at 10:03:38 PM on 10.0.2.235 in 929 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.