Basil and Garlic Tortellini
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 package (8 ozs) sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. basil and garlic seasoning blend
- 1 package (8 Oz) cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and seasoning blend. Stirring frequently, bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Serve over tortellini. Garnish with cheese, if desired.
By Connie from Oden, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 1:48:41 PM on 10.0.1.100 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us