Tortellini Soup Recipes
November 19, 2013
Read More Comments
This is the easiest and most delicious recipe. Great for a chilly day along with some crusty bread and butter. It tastes amazing for having so few ingredients!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: about 3 quarts
- 48 fl oz chicken broth (large can) ($1.88)
- 1 lb frozen cheese tortellini ($1.98)
- 30 fl oz Italian style stewed tomatoes (2 cans) ($1.20)
- 9 oz fresh baby spinach (1 bag) ($2.00)
- 8 oz cream cheese (one block), cubed ($.99)
- Chop the stewed tomatoes and bring to boil along with the chicken broth.
- Add the tortellini and spinach. Simmer for the amount of time listed on your package of tortellini.
- Add the cubed cream cheese. Stir until melted and totally incorporated into soup.
5 More Recipes
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Combine chicken, chicken broth, veggies, cheese and herbs in 4 qt. saucepan. cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until carrots and celery are tender. Add pasta. Cook for 10 minutes longer.Read More...
This is a super tasty recipe I came up with for dinner the other night.
A hearty soup to usher in the cooler days. A definite tummy warmer, and pretty healthy, too!Read More...
Spray bottom of large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Saute carrots, green onions, garlic, and basil until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.Read More...
This family-friendly meal is easy to put together with frozen tortellini. This page contains recipes for Italian tortellini soup.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.