Ideas for Goody Bags and Food for Pamper Party

I am hosting a pamper party for my sister's 22nd birthday. I was wondering what should I put in the goody bags, and also what food to serve. I have 2 friends coming who will be supplying the treatments.

If you can help, I would be ever so grateful.

Danielle from Surrey, UK

You can find lots of really nice shower gel, soap, and lotions at stores like big lots and dollar stores. I also found a container holding 6 small spoofs for shower gel for a dollar. One in each bag would be nice. Dollar stores also always have bubble bath, bath beads and small decorator soaps that would go great in the good bags. I would suggest making the food like an appetizer banquet.

I would like to suggest rich, decadent food.

Fruit and fruit dip, brownies topped with ice cream, and the choice of warm fudge or warm caramel sauce.

Stuff like that.

Try a girl's trendy buffet of fondue. It's amazing how much fun everyone will have dipping into different sauces with a large assortment of delicious goodies.

In your goody bag, remember the pamper "me" items, such a small lotions, nail items, and perhaps a "Cutie" pack of tissue for the purse. A greater bonus would be a lip stick mirror. Adorn with multiple shades of tissues and don''t forget to curl and shread your ribbons. It gives them the "little extra something". Ladies just adore our monthly luncheon favor bags always made around the "Theme". Another inexpensive trick is to use 60 inch width material off the bargin table. I love the 1.00 sales. Cut your squares to fit the inside of your cello bag and then stuff your favor . The fabric will add a extra something while the ribbons finish the completed look.

Happy creating! Joyce Craig (Dancing through with joy)

I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Sweden you can now get mini bottles of just about anything hygiene related (because of new airplane security rules that only allow you to bring small amounts of liquid into the plane). They're small and cute and could fit into all kinds of goodie bags.

Bath & Body Works sells trial sizes of their lotions, body sprays, & bath gels. Reasonable prices & great size for goody bags. Also, Whitman's Sampler chocolates sells personal size boxes - 4 pieces a box for under $1.00.

I did this one year for a party. What I put in the goody bags ,was like perfumes small candles etc, and you could also give them a gift certificate for Bath and Body Works or something.