African Animals Wallpaper Border

I am looking for a wallpaper border that was sold at wal-mart but has been discontinued. It is called African Animals and the code it WT 1020 BCS. I do not even need a whole roll, half a roll will work for what I need if anyone has a left over roll or a partially used roll they would be willing to sell please email me.

Have you asked the people at your local wal-mart to order or do a store swap for it? They've done it for me with fabric & for my aunt with yarn. I don't see why they can't do it for this.

I am desperately seeking 1 roll of the same thing. And no WalMart seems to have any left. Did you come across any?

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 12, 2006
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
African Daisy Photo
Growing African Daisies
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:07:24 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.