AdviceHealth & Beauty

Cold Laser Treatments for Weight loss and Smoking Cessation

Has anyone heard about cold laser treatments for weightloss and/or smoking cessation? I read where you can lose 2 to 4 lbs. per week or quit smoking without weight gain, is this true? What is the cost and where do you go to get this done ? Info appreciated if anyone knows what I'm talking about, thanks!

Kendy from Milwaukee, WI

Sounds like a scam to me - and I'm in the healthcare business..........

I lost a lot of weight with

www.naturallyslim.com

a diet recommended by my physician.

It's taught in the Dallas, TX area and available in video tape for those not near here.

I had this treatment done when I lived in Las Vegas. It was very simple and I haven't smoked in two years. the cost was $299 but I saved that much in the first 3 months of not smoking. It worked for me. They do cold laser on areas of your head and hands. It is not a scam

My brother and sister both live in Indiana and had the laser treatment done. It was guaranteed for free back up treatments for 6 monthe. If you gain weight from not smoking they even gave you back up for that,. My sister has gained abour 15 #. and started back up smoking even with the back up treatments My brother CLAIMS he hsa not smoked but has gained about 10 #s with no back up treatments. The cost was 199.00 and the dr. knocked of 50.00 if you brought a friend along. So you really have to want to quit but it is no miracle fix by any means. Good Luck

did it in orlando a month ago for smoking. cost was 200. for up to 3 treatments. Have not smoked for a mnth so far and feel confident that will not smoke again. Do not know if I was just finally ready after trying everything else out there or if it truely works, but I am smoke-free and so is my partner.

They say they position the laser on accupuncture points and that it works because it is a deeper stimulation of the zone.

This is worth a try if you are ready to either quit smoking or lose weight....My brother chose hypmotism and quit smoking after a lifetime of heavy use. It's been two years and he hasn't touched one. He said he paid $195 and had two sessions.

Cold Laser treatment for weight loss and to quit smoking can work, but not all laser machines are created equal and the best results are obtained from someone trained in the medical or physical therapy fields. Kim Segal, Therapist and CEO of BioLase, Inc., is a graduate of the University of Florida with a degree in Physical Education. She is a Certified Athletic Trainer and a clinical researcher since 1979. She has specialized in the care, prevention and rehabilitation of injuries for both physical and veterinary care. She has rehabilitated professional athletes from the Dallas Mavericks & Cowboys, Indianapolis Colts, Seattle Seahawks, New York Knicks, the United States World Champion Water Ski Team, as well as university and high school athletes.

Kim continues to develop technology and patient care protocols. Her physical rehabilitation programs are located in Midland, Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Dallas with the Texas Back Institute. As a clinical researcher, she has developed some of the leading rehabilitation programs that are currently used today. Kim has been granted US patents for a "diode laser irradiation system for biological stimulation". Through her research in clinic she has developed technology that is now incorporated in her patented therapy equipment, the LaserStim 1500 and the VETLASE 500, there are only 5 systems like hers in the world. She has spent the past 18 years researching cold laser biostimulation and therapeutic laser applications such as weight loss and stop smoking You can read about Kim and technical details about how cold laser therapy can work at her website www.LaserTherapyStopPainQuitSmoking.com .

Trying it this Tuesday with Kim Segal in Plano, Texas. I will post my results next week and keep you updated. You may also see my results at www.hellodfw.com I will be keeping a journal of my visits, along with results I received from Modifilan with Fucoidan and Grauiola. I have done my homework and Kim is the pioneering inventor, patent holder and developer of LLLT devices.

Thanks,

Andrew

18 of our employees went through laser treatment for smoking cessation at our remote fly in worksite four years ago. I have monitored their progress over the last four years and only two have reverted back to smoking. I'm the primary healthcare provider and I'm impressed with the results considering that other smoking cessation modalities only offer a 30 to 40% success rate.