Shaving Cream Substitute

The tubes of after-color conditioning treatment that comes in at-home hair coloring makes a great 'shave lotion' for your legs and underarms. Be sure you aren't allergic first! And watch out, the tub/shower could be slippery.

By Angie from Bham, AL

Although I have sensitive skin, I find that I can also use this conditioner for a make-up base to protect my face and pores, using it sparingly and letting it fully dry first. Do not apply over moist skin, however, because most of these conditioners are silicon based

and it creates a barrier where bacteria can grow. I

also use it as after-shave on my legs and lotion for my arms and chest. I've been using it for about 15 yr., in case anyone wonders about it's safety, but still you need to test it for your own sensitivity and

special brand of conditioning lotion. God bless you.

: )

A woman shaving her legs.
Tips for Shaving Your Legs
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceApril 6, 2007
A pink razor.
Shaving Your Bikini Area
Shaving Cream on Black
Cleaning With Shaving Cream
Lifting paper away from the shaving cream.
Craft Uses for Shaving Cream
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎉
🎄