Browsing: Repairing a Shower Curtain

Fix a Broken Shower Curtain

Use a paper hole puncher to punch new ring holes in your shower curtain if they have torn away. I have done this and received much more use from my favorite shower curtain.

By Tim's Girl from OH

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

I have learned to punch an extra hole at each end of a NEW shower curtain, and put the hook through both holes. It doubles the strength of the hole, so you are less likely to get a tear in the first place.

When a curtain hole tears I cover it with one or two layers of clear packing tape, then punch thru that with a paper punch. It is very hard then to tear thru. In the kids bath, I did each hole like that even before I hung the curtain, to reinforce the holes.

I put a piece of duct tape over the hole and then punch a hole through it. Keeps the shower curtain going for longer!

Shower Curtain
Repairing a Shower Curtain
Home and Garden Repair Home BathroomJuly 19, 2004
Shower Curtain Rod
Uses for Shower Curtain Rods
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 25, 2016 at 3:58:36 PM on 10.0.1.233 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.