Repairing a Shower Curtain

Category Other
You can extend the life of your plastic curtain with some simple repairs. This guide is about repairing a shower curtain.

Use a paper hole puncher to punch new ring holes in your shower curtain if they have torn away. I have done this and received much more use from my favorite shower curtain.

By Tim's Girl from OH

Sewing

When the holes tear out at the top of the shower curtain, just fold it over, sew and repunch the holes.

By Pam from Elkhart, IN

Staples

Repair ripped shower curtain holes with a stapler! Just staple the ripped part and wallah! The curtain rings hide the staples and you've got a quick fix! I have repaired holes that have survived a year (so far) of kids and adults pulling and tugging on the curtain!

By Amy

Duct Tape

I use duct tape . I just fold a piece over the hole and punch through it. A couple of years ago clear duct tape came out. It's more expensive but it patches cat rips in my shower curtains and doesn't show .

By Linne