1970's Recipe for Meat and Cheese Macaroni

Way back in the 70s (?) I got a recipe out of one of the magazines that was called, "Meat and Cheese Macaroni". It had 3 different cheeses in it and was very simple to make. Does anyone have that one?

By JoyceH

I was watching Bobby Flay showdown and the lady he was taking on made a mac/cheese with 7 different cheeses I printed the recipe from the Food Network website and it was awesome and you could add whatever kind of meat you want. So try searching on their site.

Agree with first post-- but for those who need a printed recipe, may I recommend my 1950's Home Ec. cookbook. I have kept mine all these years and bought a new one for myself and one for each grandchild when it was re-issued. These recipes ARE NOT diet! But oh so good! There is a newer version, with "lighter" recipes. I don't find the newer version as helpful.

Betty Crocker's Picture Cook Book copyright, 1950.

There is so much information in this book. Lots of money saving methods. Lots of "how to" do things that aren't taught any more including exchanging, i.e. you have cocoa but not chocolate and receipe calls for chocolate..... now what? No, don't go to the store. Check it out. Good luck

Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesApril 2, 2009
Chicken Macaroni Salad
Chicken Macaroni Casserole Recipes
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:28:01 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.