Freezer Working Refrigerator is Not Cooling

I have an LG bottom freezer model # LRBN20514WW and the fridge portion is not working. The freezer is working fine though. Does anyone have any advice? Please.

By Kevin from Ontario, Canada

I had your problem last year. apparently there are two compressors on the back of your appliance that's why one works and the other doesn't. All it needs is to refill the empty compressor with the gas necessary. I'm not from the u.s. or Canada and by gas I don't mean the stuff you put in your car! it was done by the engineer and was pretty cheap.

June 29, 2010 Flag

My freezer works and the refrigerator does not. We do not hear the fan in the freezer.

By Paul from San Pedro, CA

You need to call the place you got it from, good luck. (12/05/2009)

By kffrmw88

First try thoroughly defrosting it. We have one where ice builds up in the back wall and it prevents the cold air from getting to the fridge. Cheaper than a repair person. You can call them if that doesn't help. (12/06/2009)

By Jilson

I have a two door fridge freezer and had the same problem. Apparently, in my case, the compressor of the refrigerator ran out of gas and it was comparatively easy and cheap to have it filled again. Now it's working perfectly. You will have to call in an honest repairman to see if that is the problem. (12/08/2009)

By cett

LG Refrigerator Not Cooling
Home and Garden Repair Appliances RefrigeratorJune 29, 2010
Kenmore Fridge
Kenmore Freezer Not Working
Adjusting the Temperature in a Refrigerator
Kenmore Refrigerator
Kenmore Refrigerator Not Cooling
Refrigerator Door
Testing a Refrigerator Seal