LG Refrigerator Not Cooling

Category Refrigerator
When your refrigerator is not working properly, it may be time to call a repairman. This page is about LG refrigerator not cooling.

My LG refrigerator/freezer is too warm. I have replaced the defrost thermostat in the freezer as suggested. Anyone know how long it will take to get cold? All fans seem to be working.

Answers

If it is not the proper temperature in 24 hours then you may have a compressor issue.

It never takes more than 24 hours to adjust.

I have an LG bottom freezer model # LRBN20514WW and the fridge portion is not working. The freezer is working fine though. Does anyone have any advice? Please.

By kevin from Ontario, Canada

Answers

I had your problem last year. apparently there are two compressors on the back of your appliance that's why one works and the other doesn't.

All it needs is to refill the empty compressor with the gas necessary. I'm not from the u.s. or Canada and by gas I don't mean the stuff you put in your car! it was done by the engineer and was pretty cheap.

I have a LG French door, model LFX31925SB. Some weeks ago I noticed the ice machine was hardly making any ice. Turns out, that my fridge was getting slightly warmer. Today, everything was warm in freezer and fridge. The coils in the freezer are warm to the touch. The fan runs, but there's no cold air being produced. There is no ice blockage, vents are clear, and I cleaned dust from back of fridge. What produces the cold, and what can I do to fix it?

By Ruben

Home and Garden Repair Appliances RefrigeratorSeptember 25, 2013
😎
🐛
🌻
📓